White beans salad with cockles and smoked salmon, with mango vinaigrette
Today, we’re having white bean salad! We love legume salads, especially when they have a touch of sea flavor. They allow so many variations that it is almost impossible to get tired of them...
Although after trying the recipe sent by Beatriz, from 2 mandarinas en mi cocina, it would make perfect sense to stick to it forever, without looking for further combinations. White beans, cockles, mango... Here is the ultimate white bean salad. Spectacular!
- Natural cockles - one can
- Mango - one, mature
- Extra virgin olive oil - 150 g
- Lime juice - from one lime
- Smoked salmon - 100 g
- Cooked white beans - 400 g
- Chopped chives
- Drain the cockles. Keep in the fridge.
- Peel and remove the mango stone. Place half in the glass, with the oil and the lime juice, and mash (Beatriz does it with Thermomix®, 30 seconds, progressive speed 7-10). Set aside.
- Cut the other half of the mango into dice. Set aside.
- Place the beans in a large dish and pour over the vinaigrette.
- Add the cockles, the salmon cut into strips or dice, as well as the chopped mango, and sprinkle with the chopped chives. Store in the fridge until consumption.
This ultimate white bean salad is a complete and delicious dish. Thank you, Beatriz!
Cockles from the Rías Gallegas, 115 g can
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the cockles available in our online store.Buy