White beans and tuna salad
A yummy bean salad is the perfect plan for summer days, when legume stews might not be so appetizing. Today, Ana (Recetas para cocinillas) presents a white beans and tuna salad. A light and complete fresh salad. What about you? Do you usually make legume salads? Which one is your favorite?
- White beans - 100 g
- Yellowfin tuna loins - 1 jar
- Cherry tomatoes - 15
- Cucumber - 1/2
- Green Italian pepper - 1/3
- Black olives
- Green olives
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Leave the white beans soaking the night before.
- The following day, cook them in boiling water with a pinch of salt until tender.
- Wash the cucumber, tomatoes and green pepper.
- Cut the pepper into small strips, the cucumber into small squares and the cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces.
- In a pan with olive oil, sauté the green pepper over medium heat until brown and tender. Place it on paper towel to remove excess oil and set aside.
- Drain the tuna.
- Mix the white beans, green pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, tuna and green and black olives in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley and a pinch of salt on top.
- Add a dash of olive oil on top and stir again.
A delicious and complete salad. Thanks Ana!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy