Warm salad of braised buds with tuna, anchovies and bilbaína sauce dressing
This week we propose you a warm salad with a special touch. We are sure that you are going to love it! The base is braised lettuce buds; a little arugula, tomato ... And of course, don’t miss the sailor touch; in this case, twice: some Cantabrian anchovies and a little white tuna. In addition, the final touch: a tasty dressing from bilbaína sauce. The author of the recipe is María Teresa and you can find more recipes in her Instagram account @Marycocinillas. Enjoy your meal!
- Lettuce buds - 2
- Arugula - 30 g
- Spring onion
- Cantabrian anchovies
- White tuna
- To make the bilbaína sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Apple vinegar
- First, prepare the bilbaína sauce and reserve: in a frying pan with three or four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, fry the sliced garlic and chilli. When the garlic is golden brown, set it aside and add a drizzle of vinegar and salt to taste... Move well so that it emulsifies, put it in a bowl and let it warm.
- In the same frying pan (without cleaning) and over high heat, pass the buds cut in half on both sides.
- Place the braised buds on the plate with the arugula, spring onion and tomato.
- Add the Cantabrian anchovy fillets and the white tuna.
- Add the bilbaína sauce and ... delicious!
Delicious salad, thank you, María Teresa!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovy fillets in olive oil, carefully selected by Serrats, in olive oil.Buy
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 250 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy