Vegetable fry with Yellowfin tuna
Vegetable fry… These words are already mouthwatering. We could even smell its aroma! What about you? Zucchini, onion, pepper, potato, tomato... Vegetable fry is a traditional, simple, tasty, and healthy dish... What more could you ask for?
In addition, in today's recipe, Marta combines this orchard’s treasure with a gem from the sea. We encourage you to try this delicious vegetable fry with Yellowfin tuna.
- Zucchini - 1
- Potatoes - 2
- Green pepper - 1
- Onion - 1
- Ripe tomatoes - 3 (or pureed tomatoes)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil
- Peel and cut the vegetables.
- Poach with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the tomato towards the end.
- Place on a plate and add the Yellowfin tuna loins.
The perfect union between the orchard and the sea. Thank you, Marta!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.