Tuna, zucchini and mushrooms lasagna
Tuna lasagna may be less usual than Bolognese lasagna, but it does not make it any less delicious. What's more, if you try the recipe sent by Ana (Recetas para cocinillas), it will surely become your favorite. Along with the tuna, the stars of this lasagna are zucchini and mushrooms. The outcome? A yummy lasagna, lighter than meat and with all the benefits of tuna, egg, zucchini and mushrooms. Enjoy!
- Lasagna - 6 sheets (for two lasagna)
- Yellowfin tuna - two cans or a jar
- Mushrooms - 100 g
- Zucchini - 1/2
- Egg - 1
- Manchego cream cheese - one can
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Cook the lasagna sheets in a pot with boiling water, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- When cooked, dip them in a large bowl with very cold water in order to stop the cooking process and prevent them from sticking.
- Drain the tuna.
- Cook the egg in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Once the egg is cooked, peel, chop into cubes and set aside.
- Wash the zucchini chopped into small cubes, along with the mushrooms.
- Sauté the zucchini and mushrooms in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil until golden brown.
- Mix it with the tuna and the egg.
- Dry the lasagna sheets thoroughly with paper towel.
- Place a sheet on the plate, add a generous layer of filling, place another sheet, more filling and finally the last sheet.
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for a few seconds and pour over the lasagna.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top for decoration.
Soooo good. Thanks Ana!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.