Dive into this Tuna Tartar Layer by layer until all its secrets are revealed. Our suggestion to end October is a dish that could not be fresher and more nutritious.
Let's go for it!
- Chop the avocado pulp and place in a round mould
- Put the tomato with the skin removed on top
- Season with a little salt, oil and vinegar
- Place the yellowfin tuna on top
- Finish by garnishing the edge with sweet corn and then remove the mould
- Put some strips of bell pepper around the tartar
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Yellowfin tuna in olive oil. 212 g jar
Yellowfin Tuna loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil.Buy