Tuna cups with bread peaks
Summer is coming and the body asks us for fresh recipes, like the tuna cups that Ana sends us to participate in our recipe contest. An aperitif easy to make and with a delicious result
We start to make the recipe!
- Canned white tuna - 180 g
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons
- Boiled eggs - 2
- Tomato - 1
- Red pepper - 1
- Olives - 50 g
- Balsamic vinegar
- Whole wheat bread spikes
- Cook a free-range egg for 7 minutes
- Shred the tuna.
- Chop the pepper, tomato and olives. Mix everything with the shredded tuna.
- Add salt and parsley.
- Peel the egg and chop it to add it to the ingredients.
- Finally, add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise to integrate the ingredients.
- Place in individual cups, with bread peaks and enjoy!
A delicious appetizer, thank you Ana!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy