Tuna belly and yellowfin tuna tartar with cod
Check out the tuna belly "tartar" sent by Antonio! Nothing is missing: lots of vegetables, chickpeas, tuna belly, yellowfin tuna, cod ... And a yummy touch of basil in the dressing. A whole explosion of flavors in every bite!
- Cooked chickpeas - one 600 g jar (extra)
- Red pepper - 1
- Fresh onion - 1
- Sweet corn - one 150 g jar
- Grated boiled beet - 250 g
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil - one jar or two cans
- White Tuna belly - two cans
- Cantabrian anchovies - two cans
- Crumbled cod - 250 g
- Fresh basil
- Black olives - one can (without bone)
- Green asparagus - (jar)
- Tomato - two (medium sized)
- Virgin olive oil
- Forum vinegar reduction
- Dice the tomato, a piece of pepper, the avocado and onion; mix everything together with the chickpeas, the corn, the crumbled cod and the yellowfin tuna with its oil and salt.
- In a mold, place a portion of drained beet and squeeze gently, add the previous mixture to fill the mold by squeezing gently, place on a plate and take out the mold carefully.
- Complete with the tuna belly, the asparagus, the round olives and the anchovies.
- Season with olive oil infused with chopped basil (leave it to marinate for a while), and red Forum vinegar reduction.
A delicious and complete dish. Thanks Antonio!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with:
Ventresca de Bonito del Norte. Lata de 120 g
White Tuna belly fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil.Buy
Anchoas del Cantábrico en aceite de oliva. Lata de 50 g
Cantabrian anchovies fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil.Buy
Atún claro en aceite de oliva. Frasco de 212 g
Yellow fin tuna loins, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil.Buy