Tuna belly and mussel Christmas canapés
Christmas is around the corner! Have you already though about the menu? Just in case, here is a new suggestion of Christmas canapés sent by Margarita from Entre amigos: crispy cups filled with tuna belly and mussels. A delicious bite with two seafood treasures!
- Dumpling (empanada) dough
- White Tuna belly - one can
- cked mussels (escabeche) - one can
- Cherry tomatoes
- different varieties: pear, round, yellow...
- Green pepper
- Varied lettuce
- Black olives
- For the pink sauce
- Tangerine juice
- Lemon juice - a few drops
- Escabeche from the can of mussels
- Line the molds with the dumpling dough to form small cups.
- Introduce the dumpling dough "cups" in the preheated oven (180º) until they turn golden brown. Take out and allow to cool. (To make them crispy, fill them right before serving).
- In a bowl, add the lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper and onion chopped in small pieces; add the black olives, White Tuna belly, mussels, salt and olive oil from the tuna belly can.
- Prepare a pink sauce with mayonnaise, ketchup, tangerine juice, salt, a little sugar, a little mussel escabeche and a few drops of lemon.
- Dress to taste and fill the cups.
A delicious bite with two seafood treasures. Thanks, Margarita!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with:
Mussels from the Galician Rías. 120 g can
Delicious mussels of the Galician Rias, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats at their point of maturation and extra large size.Comprar
White Tuna belly in olive oil.120 g can
White Tuna belly fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil.Comprar