Tuna and mussels patties
Lately we have been talking about seafood patties ... After last week’s sardine patties today we propose some tasty tuna patties and canned mussels. Scrumptious! In addition to the ingredients that you will see below, its author, Esther, emphasizes that above all they carry “a lot of love.” We know that you have a lot of love for cooking, so you just need to collect the rest of the ingredients and enjoy this tasty recipe. To continue enjoying it, we recommend you go to her Instagram profile, @cocinillasentucasa, where you will find more recipes to “cook with love”.
- Olive oil
- Bay leaf
- Dough to make round patties
- Crushed tomato
- White wine
- Wild oregano
- White tuna in olive oil
- Canned mussels
- In a frying pan put a little olive oil (so that it is not greasy) with a bay leaf and cook the leek.
- Add grated garlic.
- Chop the mussels and add them to the pan together with the drained tuna.
- Season with salt and pepper and add white wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated, add a few tablespoons of crushed tomato (just to make a juicy patty). Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, put fresh parsley and a little oregano.
- Let the filling cool a little and then fill the patties: put the filling in the center and close with the help of a fork along the edges.
- Put a layer of beaten egg on top while the oven is preheating.
- Put the patties in the oven with heat up and down for 15 minutes at 180 degrees (the temperature depends on each oven).
All flavor! Thank you, Esther
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Mussels from Rías Gallegas. 120g can
Delicious Mussels from Rías Gallegas, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, at their point of maturity and extra-large size.Buy
Yellowfin tuna in olive oil. 212 g jar
Yellowfin tuna fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats and covered with olive oil.Buy