Tuna and carrot burgers
This week we propose some delicious Tuna and carrot burgers, a different way of eating fish ideal for all. If you have never make fish burgers this is the time, with the recipe that Isabel sends us.
The photo that their daughter Sandra (Els fogons de la Bordeta) has made them is relevant, don’t you think? ¡Our mouth is watering! That’s why we already know very well that we have tuna and carrot burgers to dinner today.
In addition to canned white tuna and carrots, these burgers have onion, egg, oats... A complete and delicious mouthful! Moreover, it’s easy to do. What more could you want?
- White tuna - three cans (or a jar and a half)
- Oatmeal - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Onion - 1/2
- Carrot - 1
- Chop the half onion and grate the carrot.
- Put the drained tuna in a bowl.
- Add the minced garlic and parsley, onion and carrot, and mix well.
- Add the beaten egg, the salt and the pepper, and mix until it is integrated.
- Finally, add the oats and mix.
- Make the shape of the hamburgers with your hands.
- Cook them in a pan with a little oil for 2 minutes on each side.
A complete and delicious mouthful! Thanks, Isabel and Sandra
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy