Tuna and avocado deviled eggs
Tuna deviled eggs with mayonnaise are a classic that we all enjoyed at some point. A staple that also inspired a plethora of innovative deviled eggs recipes. Today, we present a suggestion sent by María del Carmen, from Los blogs de María, who adds the creamy touch of avocado to the filling.
- Cook the eggs in abundant water (with a pinch of salt if desired). Let cool down and peel.
- Carefully cut the pointy end of the egg. Take out the yolks and set aside.
- Peel and grate the avocado.
- Place the grated avocado in a bowl and add the well-drained tuna. Mix.
- Add two out of the four yolks to the bowl, shredded or grated.
- Mix again and progressively add the mayonnaise in order to obtain the desired mixture.
- Fill the eggs with the tuna and avocado mixture.
- Place the small “hat” on top of each egg, as you can see on the picture.
- Grate the other two yolks over the plate for decoration.
- Serve chilled.
A yummy classic with a very original touch. Thanks María del Carmen!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy