Tomato with nape of tuna and tapenade
A good salad tomato accompanied by good canned White Tuna is already by its own merits at the pinnacle of gastronomic pleasures. But if we also choose one of the best parts of the tuna, such as nape, that enjoyment is enhanced. Don't miss this recipe by Carmen (Las recetas de mamá), and its special trick with the tapenade.
- Salad tomato
- White Tuna neck - 1 jar or two cans
- Pitted green olives - 100 g
- Capers - 25 g
- Arbequina Extra Virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar reduction - (optional)
- Cut the tomatoes into same-sized pieces and put these in a bowl.
- Drain the nape of white tuna and cut into pieces.
- Crush the olives and capers with the olive oil, until it becomes a paste.
- Place the nape of tune on the tomato and dress with extra Virgin olive oil.
- Cover with the tapenade
- Add balsamic vinegar (optional)
A quick and delicious salad. Thanks, Carmen!
White tuna neck 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the white tuna neck (cogote) available at our online store.Buy