Toasts with small sardines or Cantabrian anchovies
Many times, making a delicious canape for Christmas (or any time of the year) is as simple as choosing a series of well-combined quality ingredients and placing them on some toast. That’s what María del Mar does to make these anchovies and sardines toasts.
- Wheat toast
- Sardines in olive oil
- Cherry tomato
- Cantabrian anchovies
- Fresh cheese
- Tomato jam
- Lamb’s lettuce
María del Mar tells us that making these canapés is as simple as placing the ingredients “to taste” on the toasts:
- To make the Cantabrian anchovy toasts, place some lamb’s lettuce at the base, along with an anchovy fillet.
- On top of the lamb’s lettuce, put 3 portions of fresh cheese and on these a little tomato jam.
- To make the sardine toasts, put a little endive on the base.
- Add a piece of tomato, a sardine and an olive.
- Finish with a few pieces of walnut.
Simply delicious, ¡thank you María del Mar!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with:
Anchovy fillets from the Bay of Biscay in olive oil. Can 50g
Anchovy fillets from the Bay of Biscay carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy
Small sardines in olive oil. 16/20 pieces.
Small sardines carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy