Tartlets filled with mussels and cheese paté
These tartlets filled with mussels and cheese paté sent by Ana (Recipes for kitchenettes) are perfect for any occasion. From a snack with friends to a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day (which is just around the corner). Take note of the recipe!
- Marinated mussels - 12
- Semi-cured cheese - 50 g
- Fried tomato sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Margarine - 1 tablespoon
- Onion - 1/4
- A dash of white wine
- Tartlets - 12
- Heat the margarine in a medium skillet until it melts.
- Add the onion and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the white wine and leave for a few minutes until the alcohol evaporates.
- Grate the semi-cured cheese.
- Add the mussels, tomatoes and cheese and sauté everything together for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place it in a dish suitable for the blender and blend everything until a compact dough forms.
- Place a teaspoonful in each tartlet.
Easy and tasty, thanks Ana!
Mussels from the Galician Rías. 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the mussels available in our online store.Buy