Sweet and sour salad with orange, smoked cod and anchovies
Felicidad en un plato, that’s the name of Eva’s blog. In addition, this Sweet and sour salad with orange, smoked cod and anchovies lives up to its name.
A surprising contrast of flavors and textures, with a delicious dressing. Easy to do! What more could you want?
- Smoked cod - 250 g
- Green asparagus - 6
- Boiled eggs - 2
- Cantabrian anchovies - one can
- Orange - 1
- Extra virgin olive oil - 6 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- Sweet paprika - one teaspoon
- Olives - 5
- First, you have to prepare the dressing to mix the flavors well: in a jar put the olive oil, vinegar, paprika, salt, chopped chives and chopped olives. Cover and shake to mix all the flavors well. Put it in the fridge.
- Clean the asparagus and put it on the grill with a little oil. Take them out and cut them in half.
- Peel the previously cooked eggs and cut them into slices.
- Peel the orange and separate the segments.
- Place the orange, cod, egg, asparagus and anchovies on a plate.
- Dress with the vinaigrette and…ready to eat!
Amazing! Thanks Eva
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy