Surimi cannelloni with tuna and anchovies
How about a different kind of “cannelloni”? Ana, at Recetas para cocinillas, suggests this surprising aperitif inspired by the Italian classic. What do you think about changing the pasta for surimi? And a cold filling with lots of seafood flavour?
- Surimi - 3 sticks
- White tuna - 1 can
- Cantabrian anchovies - 3 fillets
- Alioli - 3 tablespoons
- Chopped parsley
- Unroll the surimi sticks and place them face down on a smooth surface.
- Take three Cantabrian anchovy fillets and chop them with a blender.
- Drain the White Tuna and mix it with the aioli and the chopped anchovies until all the ingredients are blended well into a paste.
- In the central part of the surimi (completely rolled out), add a spoonful of the mixture.
- Roll the crab stick carefully so that the filling does not come out the sides of the cannelloni.
- Arrange the cannelloni on plates and decorate with a little chopped parsley on top.
A different take on cannelloni. Thank you Ana!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 100 g jar
Anchovy fillets from the Bay of Biscay carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy
White Tuna in olive oil 120 g
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in the most “typical” can size.Buy