Surimi and White Tuna cake
Today we present a deliciously easy-to-prepare White Tuna cake. Ana (Recetas para cocinillas) combines the ingredients layer by layer to create a timbale full of flavor and color. A yummy starter in the shape of a cake; easy and beautiful.
Take note of the recipe!
- Eggs - one
- White Tuna in olive oil - one can
- Surimi - 2 sticks
- Piquillo peppers - 6
- Chopped parsley
- Milk - 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- Mix the piquillo peppers in a blender-friendly glass, until obtaining a thick, lump-free creamy mixture.
- Add the milk and stir with a whisk until both ingredients are well mixed and the sauce is lightened.
- Boil the egg for 10 minutes in a saucepan with boiling water and a pinch of salt.
- Place two tablespoons of pepper sauce on the plate to be used for serving.
- Drain the White Tuna and place a round layer, using a plating ring.
- Add a tablespoon and a half of mayonnaise. It will act as a binding agent for the cake.
- Place a layer of surimi sticks’ pieces on top of the mayonnaise.
- Peel the boiled egg and grate it with a fine grater.
- Place a layer of grated egg on top of the surimi.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley on top.
Delicious, easy and pretty. Thanks Ana!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy