Stuffed mushrooms with tuna
Long weekend in sight! We suggest you celebrate it with some delicious mushrooms stuffed with tuna. Angeles give us this recipe. A juicy and delicious mushroom with a filling like this based on cheese, bacon and tuna with amazing result in the mouth. If you like, and if you want to accompany it with something else, we encourage you to visit the author’s profile on Instagram: @mrlale
- Mushrooms - 400 g
- Cream cheese - 3 tablespoons
- White tuna - 150 g
- Blue cheese - a jar or two cans
- Black pepper - a little
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Leave the mushrooms clean and stemless.
- Make a mixture with the cream cheese, tuna and bacon in a bowl.
- Drizzle the mushrooms with extra virgin olive oil, season, fill with the prepared mixture and cover with blue cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 35/40 minutes.
Delicious, thank you Ángeles!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy