Strawberries, burrata and anchovies salad
Do you like the month of September? The different opinions regarding this time is similar to the one about pineapple on pizza. In any case, to start the month on the right foot, we propose a delicious strawberries, burrata and anchovies salad.
The Burrata is a fresh and round cheese, similar to mozzarella, but with a much softer and more stringy inner texture. The result of combining it with the flavor of strawberries and anchovies is spectacular.
In addition, if we season everything with a special vinaigrette of strawberries and anchovies ... ¡Mamma mia! We give you Cristina’s recipe so you can make it at home. We invite you to visit his Instagram account @comidadediez, where you will find homemade, easy and delicious recipes, like this one.
- Micromezclum Salad
- Burrata - 1
- Anchovies from The Bay of Biscay
- or the strawberry and anchovy vinaigrette:
- Strawberries - 3
- Anchovies - a fillet
- Extra virgin olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar - one tablespoon
- Wash the strawberries and cut them in half, discarding the pedicle.
- Place them on the plate making the shape of a circle.
- Inside the circle of strawberries, form another circle with the "micromezclum" salad.
- Place the burrata in the center.
- Place some Cantabrian anchovy fillets on top of the "micromezclum".
- Prepare the vinaigrette: blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Dress the salad and enjoy!
Amazing, Thank you, Cristina!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy