Maria Elena participates in our recipe contest with an original snack that will delight children and adults alike. Do not miss this lovely spring dragon with strawberries and Cantabrian anchovies. If you have never tried this combination of flavors, get ready to be surprised!
- Shred the lettuce hearts very finely.
- Open the strawberry to shape the mouth of the dragon.
- Place the lettuce shred inside.
- Place an anchovy fillet to make a tongue of fire.
- Form the eyes placing a caper inside each black olive, and place them on the strawberry.
- Add some oak leaf lettuce leaves to form the body.
Deliciously original! Thanks Maria Elena.
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 100 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online storeBuy