Spaghetti with squid ink and pickled mussels’ sauce
- Spaghetti with squid ink - 200 g for two people
- Parmesan cheese
- For the sauce
- Pnion - 1
- Cream - 200 ml
- Mussels in pickled sauce - 1 can
- Cook the pasta in boiling water, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a pan with a jet of oil, sauté the chopped onion.
- When it is transparent, add the cream and finely chopped pickled mussels with a stream of its sauce (reserve the rest of the pickle sauce).
- Allow to thicken and adjust to the desired texture by adding more pickled mussel sauce.
- Serve the spaghetti with the cream of mussels and grate Parmesan cheese over the dish.
Really easy and delicious. Thanks, Dolores!
Mussels from the Galician Rías. 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the mussels available in our online store.Buy