Small sardine salad with cheese
We never tire of saying that with a good raw material you can prepare delicious quick recipes. Moreover, canned fish are a great ally for this. Tuna is usually the star of well-known recipes such as mixed or tomato salad, but with small sardines, you can also do many things. For a sample, the Small sardine salad with cheese that Ana has sent to participate in our recipe contest.
- Small sardines in olive oil - one can
- Semi-cured cheese - 100 g
- Goji berries
- Green olives - 50 g
- Red pepper - 50 g
- Olive oil
- Put an arugula base on a plate.
- Make some mini skewers with the cut cheese, a sardine, an olive and a piece of red pepper.
- Add the mini skewers on the arugula base pepper.
- Dress with olive oil, vinegar, salt and Goji berries.
Delicious! Thank you Ana!
Small sardines in olive oil. Can 120gr.
Small sardines carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy