Today we are preparing a really easy sardine pâté. This recipe from Ana (Recetas para cocinillas) is a tasty appetizer with all the flavour of canned sardines.
- Small sardines - 1 can
- Cream cheese - 2 tablespoons
- Onion - 1/8
- Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Drain the sardines and put them in a bowl. Ana says that as our sardines are very small, we don´t need to remove the backbone, but would if they were larger.
- Peel the onion and cut it into several pieces.
- Add the onion and cream cheese to the bowl with the sardines.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Beat everything well with the blender until a smooth paste is formed.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley on top.
Easy, tasty and nutritious. Thanks, Ana!