Salted tuna, blue tomato and black garlic cake
There are recipes that as soon as they come to the table make our salivary glands go to work. In other words, they make our mouths water... Along with the choice of ingredients, the assembly and the color play an important role in that effect.
As a sample, the salad or salty tuna cake that Manuel sends us for our recipe contest. A cold savory cake made with tuna, onion, surimi, soy sauce and mayonnaise, on thin slices of blue tomato with extra virgin olive oil and a touch of tricolor peppers and black garlic...
In other words, it makes your mouth water, so we leave you with the recipe so you can enjoy it at home.
- Tuna in olive oil
- Spring onion
- Black garlic
- Tricolor peppers
- Pink sauce
- Blue tomato
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Mix the finely chopped tuna and onion.
- Add the well-chopped surimi, the soy sauce and the mayonnaise; mix and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Cut two circles of sliced bread with a ring mold.
- Cover the entire bottom of the plate with the blue tomato cut into thin slices.
- Put the ring mold on the tomato base, place a slice of bread, add the mixture that we had reserved, and cover with the other slice of bread.
- Cover with the pink sauce, the peeled and finely chopped tricolor peppers and the chopped black garlic. Place everything in the fridge until it is time to consume it.
- When it is put on the table, remove the ring mold, and dress with salt, extra virgin olive oil and chives.
Rich and colorful, thanks Manuel!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy