Salt cod and anchovy timbale
Timbales can help give our dishes an attractive touch of haute cuisine, don’t you think? We have shared our passion for gastronomy with you for years, and you have sent us timbales with all kinds of ingredients (tuna with red peppers ; smoked salt cod and peppers ; belly and Russian salad... ). Real delights! Today we would like to propose a new combination from Anna (The gastronomic giraffe): crumbled salt cod with Cantabrian anchovy, tomato, olives and caper timbale... A top recipe!
- Crumbled salt cod - 250 g
- Onion - shredded
- Tomatoes - grated
- Aragón Olives
- Serrats Cantabrian anchovie in olive oil - 1 can
- Olive oil
- Put the olives, an anchovy fillet, the capers and a little oil in the blender. Beat well until the mixture is a paste.
- Put a ring mould on a plate, and inside, a layer of crumbled cod, on top of a layer of onion. On top of the onion, put a layer of grated tomato then a layer of olive paste.
- Repeat all the layers again.
- Garnish with anchovies and capers.
- Add a little salt and olive oil on top.
- Keep refrigerated in order to serve cold.
Build it high! Thanks, Anna!