Salad with sweet greens and tuna
María José has entered our recipe contest with a salad of sweet greens, avocado, peppers and tuna, which is topped with the crunchy touch of the fried onion. A complete first course that is tasty and full of textures.
- Sweet greens of lamb’s lettuce, spinach and lettuce
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil
- Fried onion
- Green pepper
- Bell pepper
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Sherry balsamic vinegar
- Arrange a bed of sweet greens in the salad bowl.
- Chop the avocado and add to the greens.
- Place the yellowfin tuna loins on the sweet greens and the avocado.
- Chop the peppers very finely and toss over the tuna.
- Add the onion and season to taste with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Complete and delicious. Thanks, María José!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
Yellowfin Tuna loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil.Buy