Salad with smoked fish and tuna mojama
What a super salad from El bullir de Agus! It´s got the lot
No doubt about it - Agustín makes a really tasty meal.
Take a look and enjoy.
- Mixed salad
- Tuna mojama - 200 g
- Smoked salmon - 200 g
- Smoked pompano - 100 g
- Smoked cod - 100 g
- Smoked cod - 50 g
- White anchovies - 100 g
- Smoked trout - 100 g
- Capers - 30 g
- Large sweet-and-sour gherkins - 3
- Lemons - 2 (for juice)
- Olive oil
- Fresh dill
- White pepper
- Cut, smoked salmon, smoked pompano, smoked cod, smoked trout, anchovies and tuna mojama into slices or small squares.*
(* Save the fresh anchovies and half of the salmon to make "flowers" to decorate the dish).
- Put all the sliced fish into a dish or glass bowl.
- Chop the capers, mix them with finely chopped onion and add the mixture to the fish.
- Add the juice of two lemons and the finely chopped dill.
- Mix everything well to blend all the ingredients evenly and let it rest while we prepare the salad bed.
- In the serving dish, arrange the mixed green and red salad.
- Season and dress the bowl of fish with olive oil. Mix well and spread over the salad.
- Make some "flowers" with the reserved unsliced salmon and fresh anchovies, and arrange them on the salad.
Delicious! Thanks, Agustín!