Round zucchini stuffed with White Tuna
This round zucchini stuffed with White Tuna is ideal to get the year off to a good start and face January in a healthy way. A delicious combination of vegetables and fish, proving that a yummy and healthy diet is possible. Its creator Cristina explains that round zucchini are great for filling as they are very juicy. If you like her recipe, you can visit her Instagram account, @la_cocinilla_de_cris , where you will find many other ideas for your dinners and lunches.
- Round zucchini
- White Tuna - one can
- Sweet onion - 1/4
- Boneless black olives - 6
- Crushed tomatoes - 2 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds
- White wine - a pinch
- Remove the top of the zucchini and place it in the microwave for 6 minutes with a little oil.
- Carefully empty the zucchini with a spoon.
- Cook the chopped onion in a pan with oil until golden brown.
- Add the zucchini flesh, the sliced olives, the can of White Tuna, the tomato and a pinch of salt, and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Note: for extra flavor, you can add 1 small glass of white wine to the stuffing and let it cook for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Finally, fill the zucchini with this mixture and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Delicious. Thanks, Cristina!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy