Roasted pepper salad with tuna loins
We love roasted pepper salads! Especially if they have canned fish. From the simplest recipes to the most elaborate, the result of combining roasted peppers with tuna, bonito or anchovies is always delicious. Today we propose the recipe of María Antonia, who has selected white tuna loins in olive oil. Also, add a little chopped boiled egg, which combines perfectly with the protagonists of this salad. Once again, this salad shows that with few quality ingredients, we can enjoy a delicious dish.
- Red peppers
- Yellowfin tuna loins in olive oil
- Boiled eggs
- Olive oil
- Modena balsamic vinegar cream
- Roast the peppers in the oven with a little olive oil. Let it cold down.
- When they are cold, cut them into strips.
- Cook the eggs, peel and chop them.
- Put the pepper strips on a plate. On top of them, place the tuna loins.
- Add the chopped cooked egg, the oil used to roast the peppers and a little salt.
- Decorate with a few drizzles of Modena vinegar cream.
Simply delicious. Thank you, María Antonia!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy