Roasted pepper and belly salad
¡It’s Thursday! Moreover, even though it is almost a month away, it smells like spring! This week we present you a salad of roasted peppers with belly that you can eat on the balcony enjoying this pre-spring sun. The recipe is from Sara, who is passionate about cooking, as you can see on her Instagram @conmisfotosenmicocina.
Roasted peppers have always combined luxury with Tuna. If we also use the juiciest and most delicious part of this cold fish, the belly, the combination becomes a delicacy of the gods. In addition, if we add avocado on top!! ... Better that you check it yourself,
- Red peppers for roasting - 4
- Tuna belly - one can
- Avocado - 1
- Purple chives - 1
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Iodized salt
- Spread the peppers in oil and roast them in the oven at 200 ° C until the skin is easily removed
- Once they are warm, remove the skin and reserve in its juice.
- In a salad bowl, add the finely chopped peppers, avocado and chives.
- Season with oil, vinegar and salt.
- Finally, put them individually in a bowl decorated with the belly fillets. .
Delicious and spring-like, thanks Sara!
White tuna belly 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the white tuna belly available at our online store.Buy