Roast pepper salad with tuna and anchovies (RECIPE VIDEO)
The Coronavirus has brought about a new way of life for the time being. First of all, we want to send out a big hug to everyone affected and their families. And let's hope this situation is over as soon as possible. Together, we can stop the curve. Meanwhile, let's make these days more bearable at home with some good cooking with the family... We hope this video recipe brightens up your day... A delicious salad of roast peppers with Albacore tuna and anchovy.
- Olive oil
- Spanish onion
- Albacore tuna pieces - one jar
- Cantabrian anchovies
- Black olives
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes at 200ºC.
- Cut the onion into julienne strips and soak it in salted water.
- Cut the roasted peppers into strips and arrange them on a plate in a circle, alternating red and green strips.
- Add the Albacore tuna pieces and the anchovy fillets to the bed of peppers.
- Add the red onion and black olives.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives.
Delicious and healthy
If you like the recipe, you can make it at home with:
Albacore tuna pieces in olive oil 350 g jar
Albacore tuna pieces, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil in a glass jar..Buy
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil 125 g can
Cantabrian anchovy fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats cannery, covered with olive oil.Buy