Rice salad for Halloween
Eneko enters our recipe contest with a rice salad "for Halloween". He tells us that it is a simply rice salad with tuna, but assembled in the shape of a “little monster” or three-eyed spider.
A very easy and perfect recipe to prepare with the children. In addition, each one decorates the little monsters to their liking.
- Cook the rice, drain and let it cool.
- Peel the tomato and cut it into wedges.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into thin slices, and instead cut these slices into halves or quarters.
- Chop some olives (but reserve some whole to garnish).
- Put everything in a salad bowl and add part of the tuna (reserve some loins for finishing).
- Season to taste.
- In a round metal mold, put part of the salad on each plate, in the shape of a tower or timpani.
- Surround it with some pieces of tuna, as if they were the legs of our “little rice monster".
- Finally decorate it with olives, as if they were eyes.
Monstrously rich and fun. Thanks, Eneko!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 250 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy