Rebel tomato and sardine salad
Who says eating healthy is boring? If there really is someone who says it, they are wrong. Look at the Rebel tomato and sardine salad that María del Mar sends us to participate in our recipe contest. It is a feast of textures and flavors. A delicious, complete and uncomplicated dish.
- Fresh cheese
- “Rebel” Tomato
- Dried tomato
- Olive Oil
- Sherry vinegar
- Salt from Isla Cristina
- Canned sardines
- Cut the fresh cheese into cubes.
- Cut some slices of rebel tomato.
- Cut some onion.
- Cut a little garlic.
- Crumble the walnuts.
- Sprinkle oregano to taste.
- Cut some dried tomato.
- Cut an avocado into small pieces.
- Season with olive oil, sherry vinegar and salt from Isla Cristina.
- Finally, add the Cantabrian sardines from Serrats.
Delicious, complete and uncomplicated. Thank you, Maria del Mar!
Small sardines in olive oil. Can 120gr.
Small sardines carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy