Quick tuna pancakes
This recipe for tuna pancakes sent to us by Maria Jose for our competition is one of those quick and easy recipes with delicious results. Take note, because they can save you having to make more than one dinner on those days when you are running late, tired and/or don’t feel like going into the kitchen. As much as we like to cook, we all have days like that, right?
- Yellowfin tuna - 120 g
- Eggs - 2
- Breadcrumbs with garlic and parsley - 2 tbsp
- Mixed salad - to accompany
- Beat two the eggs.
- Crumble the yellowfin tuna and mix with the eggs.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in two.
- Put the mixture into a small frying pan. Maria Jose tells us that you don’t need oil, because "they cook well just with the tuna."
- Cook until golden or to preference.
- Serve with salad.
Delicious! Thanks, Maria Jose!