Potatoes with mussels and pickled mayonnaise
Mussels and potatoes have always been a great couple. From the famous moules-frites, with steamed mussels and fried potatoes, to pickled mussels with boiled potato... Both recipes have numerous versions, with more or less ingredients and different forms of presentation. Today we present Elena’s proposal (@lasrecetasdeali) who participates for the first time in our recipe contest, with Potatoes with mussels and pickled mayonnaise.
- Medium potatoes
- Pickled mussels
- Virgin olive oil
- Ground onion
- Ground parsley
- Mayonnaise - 2 or 3 teaspoons
- Boil the potatoes in plenty of water with a pinch of salt.
- When they are soft, take them out and let them cool.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices of approximately 2 cm.
- Put the mayonnaise with the marinade from the can of mussels in a bowl and beat it.
- In a frying pan, add a little oil and put the potatoes. Put a little onion and salt on top of the potatoes. Let it brown a little on both sides.
- Put a slice of potato on a plate and add a little bit of the pickled mayonnaise; put two or three mussels on top.
- Add another slice of potato, another layer of the pickled mayonnaise and another two or three mussels.
- Sprinkle with a little parsley.
A tasty and simple snack. Thank you Elena!
Large Mussels. 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the mussels available in our online store.Buy