Potato salad with sardines and tricolor peppers
Potato salads are a perfect summer meal, especially if they have some canned fish. Moreover, although one of the most popular is the Spanish potatoes salad, we can prepare many other equally delicious potato salads. This week we propose the Margarita recipe, from the blog Entre amigos, with roasted sardines and tricolor peppers.
A delicious combination, right? If you want to know all ingredients to prepare this tasty potato salad with sardines and roasted peppers, take note of what Margarita tells us.
- Tricolor peppers - roasted
- Sardines in olive oil
- Sweet red onion
- Black olives
- Cherry tomato
- Quail eggs
- Virgin olive oil
- Roast the peppers in the oven, let them cool, remove the skin and seeds, and cut them into strips. Dress it with virgin olive oil and salt.
- Steam the potatoes, let them cool and, once cold, season them with the olive oil from the sardines and salt.
- Chop the parsley, add olive oil and place it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Make the salad with the potatoes cut into slices, the pepper strips, the onion, the cherry tomatoes, the black olives and the cooked quail eggs.
- Place the sardines and drizzle with the parsley oil. It can be served warm or cold.
Delicious and very complete. Thanks, Margarita!
Small sardines in olive oil. Can 120gr.
Small sardines carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy