Potato, aubergine, tuna and anchovy timbale
Is there anything more appetizing than a potato timbale? A potato timbale with a maritime touch! Just like this one, sent to us by Pilar for our recipe competition. Potato, aubergine, Cantabrian anchovies, yellowfin tuna... A delicious “salad” presented in a timbale!
- Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil - 1 can
- Yellowfin tuna - 1 can
- Cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh parsley
- Roast the aubergine, scoop out the flesh and set aside.
- Roast the potato then peel and cut it into pieces. Set the pieces aside.
- Put a circular mould on a plate and fill the base with the roasted potato.
- Add a layer of roasted aubergine.
- Add a layer of tuna, drained of olive oil.
- Finally, we add Cantabrian anchovies, drained of olive oil.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and seasoned with balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle on chopped parsley and enjoy!
Delicious. Thanks, Pilar!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovy fillets in olive oil, carefully selected by Serrats, in olive oil.Buy
Yellowfin tuna in olive oil. 212 g jar
Yellowfin tuna fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats and covered with olive oil.Buy