Pisto with Nape of White Tuna
This week’s dish is a very traditional one, but Margarita (Entre amigos) adds a very special maritime touch. Close your eyes (but only after reading this) and imagine a good dish of pisto. Are your taste buds starting to come alive? Now add a piece of nape of White Tuna. Now you're going to need a bib. So, let’s get to work in the kitchen. Enjoy!
- White tuna neck - 1 can
- Green pepper
- Bell pepper
- Potato - (small)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cut all the vegetables into pieces.
- Put a pan with olive oil to heat, and when hot, add the following in batches: first the onion and the whole garlic bulb, the potato, peppers, courgette, and finally, the aubergine. Cook over a low heat.
- Add the peeled and grated tomatoes, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Simmer, moving the pan gently so that the vegetables don’t fall apart.
- Turn off the heat and allow to rest covered until lunchtime (it is better to do so in advance as this way it is tastier).
- When serving, add the napeof White
Tradition with a special touch Thanks, Margarita!