Pink eggs stuffed with Tuna
The eggs stuffed with Tuna are always a hit. However, what do you think if, in addition, we give them a special touch for these holidays? We suggest you prepare some pink eggs to give a touch of color to your Christmas tables and surprise your family. We give you Marisa’s recipe, so you know how to give them that touch of color.
- Eggs - 4 (for 4 people)
- Whote tun - 2 cans
- Spring onion - a small
- Liquid from a jar of beets
- Cook the eggs the day before, peel them and put them in a bowl with the liquid from the beet pot (minimum 12 hours) so that they turn pink.
- Cut them in half and remove the yolk and a little of the egg white (carefully).
- Chop everything that has been removed from the egg and the spring onion.
- Drain the tuna.
- In a bowl, add the chopped egg and spring onion together with the tuna and a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Mix well and fill in the eggs.
A renewed classic with a touch of color. Thank you, Marisa!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy