Peach and Tuna salad
The peach is one of the fruits of the summer. At lunch, at snack ... And why not? As a starter for meals! Today we propose you a surprising peach salad with white tuna. Silvia sent it to us, from Mi dulce tentación; this refreshing peach salad lives up to its author’s blog because it’s so tempting. A very healthy temptation for this week. And you? We encourage you to do it because, in addition, it is very easy!
- Mix of arugula and lamb’s lettuce
- Peach - 1/2
- Mixed nuts - for example, cashews, almonds, raisins, dried pineapple, and blueberries
- White tuna in olive oil - Mayonnaise
- Put the mix of arugula and lamb’s lettuce on the plate.
- Add the peeled and sliced peach.
- Add the tuna and the chopped nuts.
- Finally, add a little mayonnaise.
Tempting, easy and healthy. Thanks, Silvia!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy