Pasta with tuna and cherry tomatoes
Ana y Blanca, from Juego de Sabores, send us a recipe for pasta with tuna and cherry tomatoes that will delight lovers of Italian cuisine. We love the combination of the two seas, the Mediterranean and the Cantabrian.
We suggest you put on some Italian music and start cooking to enjoy a recipe full of flavor.
- Dry pasta - 75 g per person
- Cherry tomatoes - 8 per person
- Tuna - a jar
- Pitted black olives
- Olive oil
- Garlic - 1 or 2 cloves
- Cook the pasta following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Put a drizzle of olive oil in a pan, and when it is hot, add the minced garlic.
- When they begin to brown, add the tomatoes, cut in half. Crush them a little with the wooden spoon to release the juice. Add salt and oregano.
- Add a little pasta cooking water.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, add the tuna and the sliced black olives. Mix well to integrate the flavors.
- Once the pasta is boiled, drain, reserving a little of the cooking water to pour it into the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients well and serve immediately.
Delicious game of flavors. Thanks, Ana and Blanca!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 250 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy