Orange and White Tuna salad
We love fruit salads! Now that the good weather is beginning, salads have many advantages: they are refreshing, easy and quick to make… In addition, if we choose the ingredients well, they can be a very complete meal. In this case, the touch that the fruit gives them is very interesting. As an example, the orange and tuna salad, that Iratxe sends us. A colorful salad that catch your attention and ends up conquering the palate with its contrast of textures and flavors
- Lettuce buds
- White Tuna
- Black olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Cut the buds into 2 or 4 parts. Put them on a plate.
- Peel the orange, cut it into cubes and put them on the buds.
- Add the Tuna and the chopped olives.
- Chop chives (optional) and spread it over the salad.
- Season with salt, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar of Modena.
Deliciously refreshing, thank you Iratxe!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy