Mozzarella salad with anchovies and nectarine
What comes to mind when you think of a mozzarella salad? Tomato, basil...? Caprese salad is probably the most popular, but Silvia (Mi dulce tentación) proposes to us a different salad, in which she combines mozzarella with anchovies and nectarine.
A delicious and very easy proposal to make, which will surprise you with its contrast of sweet and salty ingredients that the author does so well.
- Mozzarella cheese - two scoops
- Cantabrian anchovies - a can
- Arugula leaves
- Nectarine - one
- To make the sauce:
- Mayonnaise - two tablespoons
- Mustard - two teaspoons
- Milk - one tablespoon
- Cut the mozzarella into a disk shape
- Peel the nectarine and cut it into small cubes.
- Place some nectarine cubes and an anchovy on each piece of mozzarella.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the mayonnaise with the mustard and milk.
- Put a little sauce on each piece of mozzarella, anchovy and nectarine.
- Finally, add some arugula leaves.
Delicious contrast of flavors. Thanks, Silvia!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy