Lentil pasta salad with lamb’s lettuce and White Tuna
Had you heard of lentil pasta? Iratxe told us that she recently discovered it, and thought it was a good alternative to a pot of lentils. She confesses that she loves pasta and often doesn’t feel like eating lentils, so when she heard about pasta made with lentil flour, she decided to try it in order to meet her goal of eating more legumes. And she started with a very wholesome salad, with three healthy ingredients: “lentils” (in the shape of pasta), lamb's lettuce and White Tuna. Anyone up for it?
- Lentil pasta
- Lamb's lettuce
- White Tuna
- Jalapeño peppers
- Spring onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the lentil pasta.
- Put some lamb’s lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Add the boiled lentil pasta.
- Add the White Tuna.
- Add some pieces of pickled jalapeño peppers (optional; if you don’t like hot food, better without them).
- Chop some gherkins and add them to the salad bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add some raisins.
- Add dressing to taste (you can also leave it without dressing, and you’ll have a perfect tupperware meal for work, keeping the dressing separate).
Easy and wholesome. Thanks Iratxe!