“Ladybug” pepper and tuna pizza
Our I Recipe Contest for kids continues. This time, we present the pepper and tuna pizza sent by Lucia. She told us her little one had a blast placing the ingredients on the dough, and that when placing the olive circles, he "renamed" this pizza as one of his favorite cartoon characters.
- Pizza dough
- Fried tomato
- Green pepper
- Bell pepper
- Yellowfin tuna
- Mozzarella cheese - sliced
- Black olives - boneless
- Start by cutting the ingredients (peppers and onion into strips, olives in circles...) and set aside so that the little ones can place them on the pizza.
- Spread some fried tomato over the pizza dough.
- Place (or let them place) the strips of peppers and onion on the tomato base.
- Add the drained tuna and slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Finish with the black olives.
- Bake following the instructions of the dough manufacturer.
So yummy, thanks Lucía!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.