Hummus toast with baby sardines
Fancy some hummus toast? We do! We really do! After seeing Sandra’s recipe (Els fogons de la Bordeta), we just have to make it. Because if hummus toast already sounds appetizing... This recipe takes it to another level. Baby sardines, peppers, tomatoes... and a final special touch that you will discover below...
- Toasted bread
- Homemade hummus - chickpeas, tahini, garlic, cumin, oil, salt and lemon
- Baby sardines
- Green pepper
- Lemon zest
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Blend all the ingredients for the hummus and put aside.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread on the hummus.
- Put some baby sardines on top.
- Cover with pepper and cut the tomato brunoise.
- Top with lemon zest, pepper and oil.
Toast that is full of flavour. Thanks, Sandra!
Small Sardines in Olive Oil. Lata de 120 g
If you liked the recipe, you can make it at home with the baby sardines from our online store.Buy