Homemade tapenade with Cantabrian anchovies
The homemade tapenade sent to us by Pilar (Cocina con Manel y Pilar) is an ideal recipe to snack on whilst watching a World Cup match, film or your favourite series. Take a look - it only takes a moment to make and in the blink of an eye you be sat on the sofa, enjoying this dish.
- Black pitted olives
- Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil - 4 or 5 fillets
- Capers - 50 g
- Garlic cloves - 2 small or 1 medium size
- Extra Virgin olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Put the ingredients into the blender: the olives, Cantabrian anchovies (unwashed), capers, garlic and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Crush with the blender until a smooth paste with a spreadable texture.
- Adjust the texture by adding more or less oil.
A tasty appetizer. Thanks, Pilar!