Homemade spelt flour pizza with anchovies
Pizza is one of those recipes that everyone likes, although there may be some discrepancies with some ingredients such as pineapple... We do not want to argue about the use of tropical fruits and we only propose a homemade pizza with anchovies that you will like for sure. Because although the masses that sell already made are good, there is nothing like a homemade dough. In addition, if we make it with spelt flour as in the recipe that Gabriela sends us, it will be much better. Finally, if you want healthy recipe ideas, don’t miss his Instagram account: @gabrielamateos_ . Enjoy your meal!
- Dough ingredients:
- Spelt flour - 170 g
- Warm water - 100 ml
- Bakery yeast - 4 g dry or 6 g fresh
- Oil - one tablespoon
- Salt - one teaspoon
- Pizza ingredients:
- Mozzarella cheese
- Emmental cheese
- Pisto (Ratatouille)
- Anchovies in olive oil
- Black olives
- Mix the ingredients of the dough and make a candle shape. The dough has to ferment for an hour.
- Then, with the help of a rolling pin, shape the pizza.
- Put in the oven (without ingredients, only the dough) for 10 min.
- Remove the dough from the oven, add the rest of the ingredients, and return it to the oven for 20 min at 180 degrees.
A deliciously marine pizza, thank you Gabriela!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy