Homemade Russian Salad
Russian salad is one of those recipes that never fail. There are a thousand different versions of this traditional recipe and all are delicious. Today we suggest you try Eva’s recipe. By the way, we would love to know how you normally prepare the dish at home.
- Steam or boil the vegetables and potatoes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, make some homemade mayonnaise using an organic egg, a pinch of salt, a splash of vinegar and virgin olive oil. Eva tells us that she uses the Arbequina variety for this recipe.
- Boil 3 organic eggs.
- When the vegetables and eggs are boiled, cut the potatoes and eggs into small pieces.
- Add the eggs and potatoes and then add the White Tuna.
- Mix everything together with homemade mayonnaise and decorate with strips of roasted pepper.
A classic and delicious dish. Thanks, Eva!